WORK AND GROW WITH US
Alba Home is a real estate agency, which is experiencing a strong and continuous growth. It deals with all comprehensive real estate services in the area of Garda Lake. Alba Home Group runs its business in the area through three offices located in Sirmione, Peschiera and Padenghe sul Garda. We guarantee customers an effective working method, experience and real estate agents who stand out for their reliability, professionalism and orientation to the objective. Thanks to the continuous growth of the company and the rapid development of the market, we intend to further expand our operational network through the integration of new professionals in our fresh, motivating and stimulating work environment.
- Continuous training and assistance.
- Open ended contract.
- Fixed salary and commissions related to the generated turnover.
- Concrete growth possibility.
- A fresh, motivating and stimulating work environment.
If you wish to be a protagonist in the real estate market on Garda Lake, this could be the right opportunity for you!
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Submit your application form and discover the new projects of Alba Home Group.
The directorate assistant responds directly to the Alba Home manager, dealing both independently and in collaboration with our agents for the management, planning and organization support activities, as acquisitions and sales of real estate.She/he will also manage the relationships with national and international customers. The directorate assistant will also help in the marketing activities for the commercialization of real estate.
- Support for management, planning and organization of real estate acquisitions and sale activities.
- Guest reception at the agency.
- Correspondence, e-mail and telephone calls management.
- Management of the documentation relating to real estate operations.
- High school diploma.
- Excellent knowledge of the Office / macOS package.
- Target orientation, dynamism and flexibility.
- Strong organizational and talkative skills.
- Accuracy, confidentiality, organization and practical spirit.
- Previous experiences in similar positions are preferential.
- Fluency in Italian, German and English.
REAL ESTATE AGENT
The real estate agent is actively involved in the acquisition and sale activities and in the analysis and commercialization of properties. He acts as a “mediator” between the parties involved, therefore he completes the acquisition or sale process in order to provide a satisfactory deal for all the parties concerned. The real estate agent will need to well know the territory of his competence and he should be able to independently analyze and manage the properties treated. He will actively manage the offer and the request of the customers.
- Presidium of the geographical area, collecting information related to the availability of real estate.
- Creation of new sales opportunities through the relationship with both companies and individuals.
- Leading of negotiations and management of the entire sales and acquisition process.
- Contract management of the real estate operations.
- High school diploma or degree in technical subjects.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and target orientation.
- High commercial inclination.
- Excellent knowledge of real estate dynamics and legal aspects related to acquisition and sale operations.
- Knowledge of the territory.
- Fluency in Italian. Linguistic knowledge of German and English is preferential.
- Driving license and car ownership.